about me Instagram Tweet Me

Monday, November 15, 2010


Sunnies: Ray-ban, Cashmere Sweater: Brothers, Jeans: AG, & Loafers: TOD'S

Monday morning  and the start of the week. I'm actually feeling pretty excited to get stuff done this week, which is a good feeling, because there is a lot of work that needs to be done, not just with school and work, but my closet. Gaaaah... that is another drama, so this morning when I woke up I decided to keep things simple and not complicated, when I slid my closet open. I resorted to the basics; cashmere, jeans, & loafers. If you don't know me those are my staples, I just love anything classic because I don't have to think too much or worry if it matches. 
 Anywaysies... I better go, before I'm late to my next class...
I want to leave off with a toast though:
Cheers to a beautiful Monday, a dedicated and hard working week, so I (and if you want to too) can feel accomplished when Friday shows up. 

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin