about me Instagram Tweet Me

Friday, September 24, 2010



I've been meaning to get a little more personal with my blog. I not only want to share interesting things and beautiful photos like I usually do, but a while back I had a request to do daily outfit posts, so I will start doing those and then I wanted to do some daily posts of places I've gone, because I always going to amazing places, with either my family, boyfriend, best friends, or the combination of the three, and those places are definitely share worthy.
I thought long and hard about this one and decided that todays post will be dedicated to photos I've taken with my iphone. I think I will make an iphone post each time I get that warning that says I need to delete photos. Anyways, the photos are quite random, but thats pretty much my life in a nutshell. I hope you Enjoy!
















































wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin