about me Instagram Tweet Me

Wednesday, June 17, 2009


Today I focused on my jewelry than outfit, I love seeing all those pictures of MK Olsen and her amazing jewelery. But I definitely couldn't just nix the outfit, so I wore a high wasted vintage black skirt with a loose H&M shirt tucked in. My bracelets are different Tiffany Bangles I received from my sister, my watch is Michelle CSX, my nameplate necklace was designed by my BEST FRIEND and created by her Dad (an amazing jeweler), I'm wearing my Mom's Cartier inspired pinky ring, 2 staked rings I found in my Jewelry box, another cartier inspired silver ring I bought in Mexico, a Bulgari save the children's ring and lastly a ring my Mom had made from her Mother's Wedding Ring.

Have a FABULOUS DAY... ENJOY the SUMMER.

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin