about me Instagram Tweet Me

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Finally.

L here and its taken me 800 days 4 hours and 2 minuets to finally give in to creating a blog. Well, not really but I have been debating the pro's and con's for a while now and realized why not share my knowledge and opinions on fashion. I have grown up obsessing about fashion and have never been able to kick the habit.
A little about myself is that I will be graduating H.S. soon, so I'm excited to have time for my blog because with SAT prep, college visits and apps., essay's on public figure and going green, practice, and everything else I involved myself in,  it will sadly soon be over. It was all worthwhile and some of the best times of my life. So to the end of one chapter and the beginning of another, here is a toast to fashion blogging and introducing my little fashion know-it-all self. 
posting soon.
-L

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin