about me Instagram Tweet Me

Friday, September 30, 2011

Where's Waldo...

I'm not Waldo, but if you look at what I'm wearing you'd think I was inspired that goofy looking man-- maybe I was maybe I wasn't-- I'll never tell. 

Specs: Oliver Peoples, Sweater: F21, Pants: Jcrew, Booties: Steve Madden, Lipstick: MAC Matte Russian  Red, & Necklace: Swap Meet Find

I crack myself up.  
Praise the Lord, I finally took some time out made my brother take a photo of me while we were out to lunch to share what I wore today. School has been my life the past month, but can't complain I'm enjoying every minute of the college life, because come May I'll be a college graduate--un-freaking-believable. I haven't purchased much either this month-- just a pair of leopard jeans, a chunky knit beanie, and this adorable stripped sweater-- not because of school, but for the fact that I put myself on a budget till my trip to New York, which I'll be visiting in 3 weeks for
 Teen Vogue Fashion University. 
Stoooooooooooooked.  


wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin