about me Instagram Tweet Me

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Come on check it Out...







        So, I will admit, this summer I haven't been consistently posting on my blog or photographing, but that's because I've had one hell of a YEAR/ summer; what I like to believe was FINALLY UNDERSTANDING WHAT IS MEANT BY LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST. Last summer I had a taste, because two special people passed away, but this summer it was a bit different. I went through my first heart break, jetted off to Europe for a month and braved a 13 hour trek home (ALONE and it was such an accomplishment), met some incredible people, laughed my ass off & danced my ass off, decided to bring more inspiration into my life and make changes to be the best L in all aspects of my life that I can be (with my attitude, my style, my hair, as a friend, sister, daughter, in school,  just EVERYTHING), I've accepted I am who I am and people are going to love it (which is fantastic) or loathe it (thats their loss), I feel more driven and confident to keep striving for what I love and what my heart desires. 


I will be figuring out more of what I love this next year, which is my last year of college (UNBELIEVABLE), and I can't wait to see that evolution pan out through my blog. I hope you keep reading and I hope I can inspire you too... 


But till then (September), if you'd like to see what I've been up too...  


Follow my Twitter, check out my Tumblr, and read my posts on College Fashionista & Foam Magazine's Website


I haven't totally dropped off the fashion/blog/writing planet!! 


Till then... 


Bussi. 


-L 

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin