about me Instagram Tweet Me

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Coachella DAY 1

Its been one heck of a week and such a blur that it wasn't until I got into COACHELLA that I began to freak out and get excited that I actually made it! There were so many people, enjoying themselves and dancing to great music that it made me happy. I couldn't ask to be anywhere better this weekend!!! Not too much too share, besides how sore and tired I am. Did anyone every share Coachella is tiring? haha. I can't believe I'm sharing that of all things!! Didn't bring my Camera with me yesterday, but here is a photo from my iphone of what I wore!! WIll definitely share what I'm up too... busy busy. Now off to devour some grub!!!



Hat: brixton, crop top: AA, skirt: Jcrew, kicks: Converse, Purse: F21, & Sunnies: Ray-Ban

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin