about me Instagram Tweet Me

Monday, February 14, 2011

VALENTINES CAME a few DAYS EARLY

 Saturday was a great day. My boyfriend and I went down to Beverly Hills to get fitted for my NEW David YURMAN RING.
[David Yurman held a contest through facebook, (just in time for Valentines), where you had to upload a personal romantic Photo and have your friends and Family Vote, so you could hopefully be chosen to win this RING and this BRACELET.] 

I'm so excited to share.... I WON!!! I couldn't be anymore thrilled and thankful for such a lavish gift!!!
 After we did that we ate BOLOGNESE at one of my favorite ITALIAN restaurants and then to my favorite news stand to buy MARCH ISSUES. :)

Really couldn't have asked for a better SATURDAY... 
Sunny + Boyfriend + David Yurman + March ISSUES =
One HAPPY L






*** I know... odd hand. haha.


Pants: AG, Shirt: F21, Sandals: All Saints, Sunnies: Ray-Ban & Bag: Balenciaga


Me in WONDERLAND


LA Palm tress






wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin