about me Instagram Tweet Me

Friday, February 18, 2011

YESTERDAY + THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY = 2 posts in 1



YESTERDAY


I can't believe a few days off of blogging can seem like forever. I've been busy busy with school work, but I'm definitely managing.
Beanie: Gap

(Took this picture yesterday, while at the LIBRARY)


See.. this is proof. 

My two Art History Classes, Dada and Surrealism & Women in the Visual Arts (along with my WSP & Business Marketing Class) have been taking up most of my time (too the point that I couldn't even go to work?!). They have been full of reading and writing. (I promise I'm not trying to complain!) I really do love reading and writing-- I totally believe there is an an inner nerd in me-- they're just time consuming.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY

Here is what I wore two days ago. I know a little late and then I forgot my camera yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to take a picture. (Although, the pic from above does show the beanie I wore.) 

Cashmere Blazer: Elizabeth & James


Viewer Discretion Advised: 
I have the stressed, lack of sunshine, I've been reading too much, 
tired Face going on.

Scarf: AA & Jeans: Jcrew



Cashmere Cardigan: DKNY & T-shirt: Vintage


Boots: Steve Madden


I asked a good friend of mine and fellow photographer to shoot my outfit for me that day, since I lost my little remote (sad face) and I'm so glad I asked her, because we had such a great time wandering around campus finding places to shoot. I LOVE how the pictures turned out-- even if there just pictures of my outfit! ;) But what I really loved was getting together with a good friend  (for the short time we had available) to enjoy our loves (fashion & photography). This mini shoot got us thinking about doing a collaborative fashion photo shoot, so stay turned, we're really excited and eager to do one soon!!


 THANK YOU LYRIC ...Love Ya!



** This is Lyric!! :)

|
|
|
V






wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin