about me Instagram Tweet Me

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The DYNAMIC BROTHER-SISTER DUO

Yesterday I made my brother take photos of me after work. Ever since I lost my remote I feel like I'm bringing out the inner photographer in my family and friends. It makes me happy, because
 he was actually interested in making sure they turned out good!
 I think we're quite the dynamic duo!!




Jacket: Gap





Dress: F21



Head-Band: Prada





Boots: Zara



One of the many things I admire about my BROTHER is that he's in to dressing well and buying classic pieces just as much as I am, but then again we definitely inherited those traits from our parents. I had to take photos of his outfit too! Total blasphemy to not recognize such a stylish guy.

THANK YOU ROBB!!!




Shirt: Michael Kors, Sweater: Jcrew, Jacket: H&M


Jeans: Levi's & Boots: John Varvatos

He's style is always CLASSIC & REFINED and I guarantee you will never see him dressing in sweat pants or anything bellow that in public. I used to always give him a hard time for that, but I totally respect that now! I'm a believer that he is our modern day Cary Grant.

Oh..and his collection of cologne... AHHMAZING. 













wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin