about me Instagram Tweet Me

Monday, February 28, 2011

2282011

Not too sure why I opted for all black and simple today, but one inference could be the fact that I consumed too much food yesterday. I don't know why, but when I stay home ALL day I tend to eat excessively. lol. It's so sad, but tomorrow is my gym day, so I don't feel too guilty about that pepperoni & jalapeno pizza I ate. 


Scarf: AA & Pants: Zara



Black Shirt: Free People, White Long Sleeved: Miley Cyrus for Walmart,
 & Earrings: F21

My attempt at the feather earring trend. Not too sure I really like yet, but it was a fun surprise.



Tote: DKNY

My new school tote. I posted a back pack a while back, but that week the zippers broke?! such a bummer, but I'm loving this DKNY one. 


Heels: Sam Edelman & Socks: Paul Frank

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin