about me Instagram Tweet Me

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2/2/2011 = My 500th Post



I like how my hair has a slight ombré feel. 


Shirt: Joie Cropped Strip T. Cashmere Oversized Cardigan:DKNY 


Pants: Zara & Shoes: B Makowsky


So if you've noticed the classic & conservative looks for some outfit posts its because I run to work after school. I ended up swapping the heels for my Tory Flats after I took these photos, because I just don't think it's practical to wear heels to school, but those of you that do... continue to ROCK IT!

On a Personal Note:
I've been so tired lately, but it is the first real week back to school, so I've been adjusting to the new schedule. I have to balance school, work, working out, homework, me time, family time, friend time & boyfriend time. Boy has it  been a challenge, but its been working well and I think I'm doing a pretty good job; I'm just so tired, but to be honest I'm constantly on the go and moving, most of the time, that when I'm not, I kind of climb the walls, so I really do enjoy being busy! But Sleep on the other is something I need to learn how to balance better.

Another Personal Note:
This is my 500th post! haha. It's been a long time coming, but its here! Yay!

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin