about me Instagram Tweet Me

Saturday, January 15, 2011


UntitledSo, stoked for what my Sunday will bring; a day of snowboarding. Along with fashion and everything that encompasses being female and feminine, I have an athletic tom-boy side to me that loves to do anything athletic and that includes boarding. I hate to admit that I haven't gone snowboarding in a while, so I'm hoping I can jump back into it, which I'm sure, its all muscle memory & balance, so maybe my yoga & pilates will kick in too! I'm not joking about boarding either... I promise. It's something i've been doing since I was 10 & a sport I'm pretty confident (knock on wood). I'm posting my outfit of the day, since it will pretty much be my outfit of the day. I hope you all have a wonderful sunday & I hope it's as enjoyable as mine will be, since I'll be up in the mountains with boyf and some friends all day. Can't wait!
































wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin