about me Instagram Tweet Me

Monday, January 31, 2011


This shirt was one of the goodies I bought myself this weekend. Bloomies was having an additional 50% off sale items, so this plaid, HURLEY, dolman sleeve, dress shirt, made its way into my closet.



 


Michelle Watch & F21 Ring

 


Jcrew Match-stick Cords & Tory Burch Flats. 



** You can see my remote!! Pretend you don't!

F21 Trench


 I bought two goodies at Urban and this is one of them. A new back pack by Deux Lux. Yes I'm in college and use a back pack. I had a cute urban tote, but every time I carried my books & other stuff, my shoulder would kill, creating knots in my back, which was Laaame. So I figured I'd resolve the issue & quit complaining; plus its cute & was on sale!

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin