about me Instagram Tweet Me

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Back to School







Silk Blouse: Joie, Jeans: EDUN, Heels: Steve Madden, Scarf: My Moms, Bangles: F21, Sunnies: Ray-Ban & Watch: Michael Kors


So it's back to school for Spring 2011. I'm really excited for this semester, because I'm taking some great classes. I had to add another Art History class for my major, so I chose a surrealism one; the class is going to be prime. So,this is what I wore, minus the heels. I had time to shoot these photos, so I decided to add the heels. My natural olive color is finally coming back, since the sun has been out. I noticed because today I was waiting in the sun for my boyfriend to finish class & tonight when I went to my kick boxing class I was starring at the mirror & noticed I have this burnt/browner look going on. haha. Oh goodness & its not even summer; definitely need to lather on the BLOCK.

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin