about me Instagram Tweet Me

Monday, January 17, 2011


Shirt: F21, Leggings w/leather knees: Theory, Scarf: H&M, Kitten Heels: Steve Madden, Watch: Michelle, Nail Color: Wasabi by OCC


I find it odd that I was so excited for warm weather clothing & bright colors last week, yet I chose the usual black & white today? I guess wearing brights/color is a work progress, which means I will have to start making some special color purchases in the near future, but having Wasabi green nails could be a start right? Well I'm very sore from snowboarding & looked for comfort, which is redundant because I chose to wear heels that I haven't broken in today. lol. Anyways its  Monday and time to start the new week. Hope you all have a fabulous and fulfilling Monday to get your week going!


wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin