about me Instagram Tweet Me

Wednesday, November 10, 2010




I want this USB DRIVE!  With the few that I've already lost adding a key chain to the USB is absolutely BRILLIANT and I already have tons of documents saved on my current USB, so I think I'm due for another one. Anyone feeling generous? Christmas?! I'll be your bestest friend!





I really love these headphones too! So FUN! If I was a producer, like my boyfriend, these headphones would be an inspiration for me. I'd probably believe they are some sort of magic and that the beats that I created from wearing them were all thanks to these headphones. Maybe I'll learn how to produce just so I can wear these?! I think that is a brilliant idea!


P.S.

Did I mention these creations are both Marc Jacobs?! 
yes. So Brill!

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin