about me Instagram Tweet Me

Saturday, November 13, 2010


I just realized I've posted 3 Rihanna songs for my song of the day post. I've been a fan of her, but I never bought her albums. My brother would burn any songs that I liked from her, but besides that I don't really have her on my ipod, but I have a feeling that is going to change. The three songs she has out right now, I'm absolutely in love with. One of them hasn't hit the radio yet, but I've posted the song on my blog if you want to check them out. I'm actually really excited for her new album, for some reason it seems a bit refreshing for me. Anything that represents some sort of girl power has my name written all over it. 

ps. 

I dedicate this song to my boyfriend. I'm very thankful for him. It sounds corny, but the lyrics are deep and true. No one guy gets me like he does and he's taken the time to do that.  

love you bubs. 

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin