about me Instagram Tweet Me

Saturday, October 16, 2010




As many of my friends know, I'm absolutely obsessed with black and white photography, almost all of my facebook photos are in black and white, so when I saw this editorial I was so gravitated to it. I'm not too sure why? (lol) Anyways just thought I'd share some inspiration as well as the fact that I'm very bummed out. I was about to upload pictures to create a new post of new purchases and my nail polish collection and I accidently put the photo-card into the CD SLOT?! really... I don't know where my head was at, but I can be honest and say I've been very distracted watching a Jersey Shore Marathon. Well hope you enjoy this editorial and wish me luck at the apple store, hopefully they can help me out. 

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin