about me Instagram Tweet Me

Friday, October 8, 2010

This post is about some of the things I bought today. When I went shopping I went with a game plan to only buy things that I don't have and within my budget; so no going to the atm for that extra 20/40. Easier said then done, but I'm very proud of my self because I stuck to the plan and stayed in budget. Not everything I bought is posted, because I couldn't find a picture, but there was another ring that my Mom ended up confiscating, because she absolutely fell in-love with it, a scarf that was totally Missoni inspired and a gorgeous Gold and Black cuff.


Matte Lipstick in Corset
(top color)

Headband for my Halloween Costume

Ring for my Halloween Costume
Ring I just fell in-love with. Better in person.
Cobalt Blue & Gold
Same ring in Black & Silver

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin