about me Instagram Tweet Me

Wednesday, October 20, 2010




(Freja Beha Erichsen & Sasha Pivovarova: V Magazine Issue 67)



Love these photos. Love the Troll-esque hair.

On a side note:
One of my childhood nicknames along with the many others my family gave me was Troll and I have to thank my Pops for that one. I had a troll collection and he would say I looked like them. [Just so you know I'm typing this and laughing, because I can't believe I'm sharing this on my blog] And Come to think of it that is definitely the best way to give a girl a complex, but it was all in good fun  and I have thank my Dad and my family for the fact that that they were probably the best laughs I've ever had. 

I'm sure You [whoever is reading this] had some good family memories like me, so just know don't feel bad, but be thankful for them because there once in a life time.  

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin