about me Instagram Tweet Me

Wednesday, September 29, 2010



After watching the latest episode of Glee, which was pretty much a montage to Britney Spears, I figured it would be the perfect time to post the song of the day. I used to be OBSESSED with this song amongst others, but this one definitely topped them all for me. I still remember listening to the CD from my CD player, which seems like a whole other dimension from the iPod and MP3 world we're in. If your not a Britney fan I'm sorry and maybe the next song of the day you'll enjoy, but I had to pay homage to this chick. She's been at the bottom for sometime now and I think it makes sense to give her some props since I loved her embrace your femininity, be independent and be yourself attitude.

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin