about me Instagram Tweet Me

Monday, April 6, 2009

this SILLY game we play.

The photo-shoot was one of the dopest shoots yet.
Thanks to my MOM, BRO, and my BRO's Roomies 'The MODELs' this wouldn't have been possible. 
I can't wait to share the magic that was created. 
SOOO AMAZING. 
2,000 photos. Thats pretty record breaking. 

I hope you enjoy. The photos will be up posted up little by LITTLE everyday this week. 
Here's a Sneak PEEK.

**** JUST a reminder, The photos posted aren't edited. Just thought I'd put some raw one's up... and since it's 
way too late to be editing.
 EJOY!
Remove Formatting from selection

Day n nite. I toss and turn, I keep stressin’ my mind, mind.
I look for peace, but see I don’t attain.
What I need for keeps this silly game we play, play.
Now look at this




Madness the magnet keeps attracting me, me.
I try to run, but see I’m not that fast.
I think I’m first but surely finish last, last.
‘Cause day n nite,
the lonely stoner seems to free his mind at nite.






He’s all alone through the day n nite.
The lonely loner seems to free his mind at nite, ah ah at nite.
Day n nite.
The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at nite.
He’s all alone, some things will never change.
The lonely loner seems to free his mind at nite, ah ah at nite


wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin