about me Instagram Tweet Me

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'd rather talk about MOI


War war war
Talking bout you is such a bore
I'd rather talk about moi

Like do you know that cost of A.K.'s
Up in Africa
20 dollars ain't shit to you
But that's how much they are
So they gonna use the shit just to get far
Is girls, diamonds
Helping you?
Don't you like my bandanna?
My stains hang low
On my shirts like ay yai ay
Monkey brains and banana
I'll hit you with my antenna
I put soap in my eye
Make it red so I look raa
Ra ra
So I woke up with my holy quran and found out I like Cadillac
So we shooting till the song is up
Little boys are acting up
Baby mothers are going crazy
And the leaders all round cracking up
We goat rich we fry
Price of living in a shanty town just seem very high
We still like T.I.
We still look fly
Dancing as we shooting up
And lootin just to get by.

Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Your head'll collapse when there's nothing in it
And you'll ask yourself
"Where is my mind?"



War war war
Who made me like this
Was it me and god in co-production
My devil's on speed dial
Everytime I take the wrong direction





wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin