about me Instagram Tweet Me

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sharing... So, Pass it on.

I was on myspace a bit ago and a good friend of mine posted the sweetest bulletin. It's something to read on a day that isn't clear, those days when your just going along and not thinking for yourself, when your caught in the shuffle,  you don't wake up with a smile and aren't ready to take life and all its challenges. My friend "Pocahontas" wrote this something that helped me see what I already know, but as the days and years go on, its easily to forget or obstacles get in the way to clearly understand. I want to share it with you all and pass it on. :D



"Life. Life is just so beautiful.
Embrace it. If there is one piece of advice i would give to you all, it would be to embrace every experience in life, whether it be good or bad, embrace it and learn from it. I get so angry at myself sometimes because i tend to focus on my hardships and i let them take me down. Life isn't always going to be easy, everybody knows that. But it's so important to take all of those bad situations and attempt to transform them into blessings. Learn from life's difficulties and let them help you grow.
I want you all to do something for me today (its actually for you.): i want you to think of that ONE thing that just makes your whole world go round, whether it be a person, an animal, a hobby, a book, a certain type of food, a location in the world, etc. Think of how happy it makes you feel and be grateful that you are able to feel that blissfulness in your heart. We are so lucky to be alive, my friends. We are so lucky to smell chocolate muffins straight out of the oven and to watch our little brothers or sisters play with bubbles and walk around naked just because they feel like it. We have eyes to see beautiful colors, and hearts to feel love. As human beings, we take advantage of all these little blessings we experience everyday. I think if i were to die right now, i would be so sad that i would no longer be able to take a hot bath and feel the satisfaction of that glass of water after a long run. I would want to fall asleep again and feel the wind in my hair and the sand between my toes. I would want to kiss and touch someone's face. I hope that everyone can learn to appreciate his/her life. Just for today, and hopefully the rest of your life, i ask you to notice these little blessings that life offers and savor every moment. Life goes by wayyy too quickly, take advantage of the time you have with your loved ones, you never know when they will be ripped away from you. Try and make the best of out every situation, and smile. :) Smile because it feels good. Laugh when you're by yourself, and make funny faces in the mirror when no ones looking. What's holding you back from being free? Nothing, i hope.
Go and be free, my friends.

May you all have a beautiful day. Everyone deserves one."

-Honest Pocahontas" 


- L

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin