about me Instagram Tweet Me

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I've come out of hybernation.


*Admissions Office

*The Getty  is the view outside of my classes.

*The scenery on my way back to my dorm.



No, I'm not a bear, but I have been neglecting my blog. I have a valid reason though.I started College. The past month I've been learning how to adjust to the new chapter in my life and with that came learning how to manage by time with studying, hanging out, and keeping up with my blog. I'm taking it day by day. I am living on campus so thats been the biggest obstacle. I'm really learning what its like to be on my own. So far so good though. I'm in one of the most interesting cities. I have to jet because the need for sleep is catching up to me. Enjoy the Pics of my Campus.

-L

 

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin