about me Instagram Tweet Me

Saturday, August 2, 2008

HSM 3


I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a hardcore Disney fan. From the start of Lizzie Mcguire, to Disney movies like Camp Rock to High School Musical movies, and music from Hannah Montanna, but my all time favorite the Jonas Brothers. It keeps me young. haha. 
Anyways, one of my best friends and I are high school grads and just can't get over our love for disney. I can't believe this confession of mine relates to fashion. It does because High School Musical is in Elle?! Its some sort of serendipity for me because its a collaboration of my two loves; Fashion Editorials and Disney. I grasp that the editorials were inspired by the movie Grease, which is ironic because Grease is a cult-musical and HSM is a cult-musical in its own way.  So, what do you get when you mix three young celebrities, 
high fashion with a rockabilly twist?
A very fly editorial.













How cute would it be if HSM costumes were like these?!
Oh it be so chic!


-L

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin