about me Instagram Tweet Me

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wow Factor.

I have been very neglectful of my blog. :( I do apologize, I just havn't been around to it.




We'll that wont be a concern anymore. I'm going to mammoth for Fourth of July, so if there is internet I will be blogging, but if not, there will be another recession. lol.








Anyways...








I was surprised with somthing yesterday that will definitely give off a wow factor. It isn't an hermes CDC bracelet or Louboutin's, but an Orange car. I saw it and was in awe of it and my parents surprised me with it. :D

Pontaic G8 GT


killer right.


All I can say, is when I put the pedal to the metal I hope I dont get a ticket.


There are definietely perks to working in the car industry. Its me and it Pops.


Here's a little info:


Pontiac G8 Gt









wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin