about me Instagram Tweet Me

Thursday, July 10, 2008

June Lake 30 min from Mammoth

June Lake

Mono (MO-NO) Cone



Hiking


Our Home-made Dinner


From July 3 to July 7th I was in Mammoth. It was one of the most needed vacations and the first vacation I took without my family. It was really questionable to me to go without my parents, but I needed to learn somewhere, especially since I will be dorming this year, but also a vacation my best friend has been trying to get me to go on with her family. In the end the trip was amazing and I met some interesting boys there. I have never been camping and still haven't so this whole woodsy/lake experience was new. I stayed in Walter Lance old cabin the guy who created woody wood pecker, I went hiking, star gazing, swimming in the lake, rope swinging, watched fireworks from the roof of a Denali, played crossed and uncrossed, maffia, weji phone, jell-o, cooked, louged, drove just to drive around, got ice cream on a scrap of a budget at Mono Cone (said like Mo-No not like mono-nucleus) watched Wimbleton, played have you ever, and laughed non-stop. This trip was one of the best trips I have ever taken. If it weren't for the saying "Your in Mammoth, you have to try something new," I probably wouldn't have. I love when I meet people that make me think outside of the box or push me out of my normal realm to show me there are so many options to have a great time. It was a whole new experience and I loved every minuete of it.

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin