about me Instagram Tweet Me

Thursday, June 12, 2008

To be a wanderlust or not a wanderlust... that is the question

For a while I have been eager to travel to another setting.  I never knew the word that defined this eagerness of mine, until I came across a poem titled Wanderlust. I initially had not idea what it meant, but the poem was all about traveling to another place, so, I looked it up in the dictionary. 

Wanderlust
wan•der•lust
noun
the strong innate desire to rove or travel about

It was so exciting to come across a word that described my feelings. 
On that note I'd like to leave with some desirable places I want to "rove [and] travel about."
 
 Although I have traveled to the one's stared, I would love to visit them again.  I visited them when I was a kid and  I didn't truly understand the wonder and awe of them. I don't blame myself because I was just a kid, but how wonderful it would be to go again. 


London


*Paris

*Italy


*Greece

China



-L

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin