about me Instagram Tweet Me

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just Lucky

Every blog or fashion magazine I dare to look at, these YSL patent platform's pop up. A couple weeks ago while shopping at Nordstrom Rack I was scrummaging through the racks for prom shoes and these YSL's were on the self?!?! The same ones Julia Rotifield is wearing in Canne's; on the self at Nordstrom Rack? I tried them on and instantly feel in lust. I didn't think I could pull them off and it hurt me too much to put them back on the shelf at the price of $69. When my heart sad 'no way' my fashionista neighbor of mine popped in my head. I called her up explained my discovery and she told me to purchase them and hide them ASAP. I listened and just a little sad that I didn't keep them for myself because I see them photographed everywhere. I know they will be put to good use with my neighbor and I know they were meant to be worn than preserved. Oh, did I mention they cost $760.00 and I paid $69.00.
Oh, how I love a Bargain.
-L



wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin