about me Instagram Tweet Me

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

City of Angels


Outfit

Dress: Unknown bought it at Fred Segal
Belt: Gucci
Boots: Unknown made in Brazil

Los Angeles Public Library

U.S. Bank Building

Inside the Library

So I'm taking a class at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena. This class is an advanced fashion design class and at the end of the course  we hold a fashion show. The fashion show is based on our own sketches that we ultimately create. Its dance/movement themed. So, its going to be somewhat avaunt guard, choreographed and fabulous. The inspiration for the show definitely came from John Galliano and Alexander McQueen shows; I'm so excited to see what the outcome will be.
For some inspiration I went to the Los Angeles Public Library, to check out some fashion books. There was so much to choose from and I'm still trying to narrow down what I want to do. It has to be couture, but I have too many ideas , but couture can never be too much! :D





-L
 

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin